Published on August 16th, 2012 | by G33KBOT0
Win a custom piece of Rubik’s Cube Art from CubeWorks!
You might remember the fine folks from Cubeworks from our giveaways and parties in the past. If you’re a new fan, then we’ve got a surprise for you! Cubeworks creates takes many of your favorite pop culture icons and recreates them with hundreds, if not thousands, of Rubik’s Cubes making them look awesomely 8-bit.
Well we’re happy to announce their amazing summer contest giveaway!
Do you have an amazing idea for Cubeworks’ next piece of Rubik’s Cube artwork? If so, you can submit an image to us on our Facebook wall and we will create a digital sample of that image using 450 Rubik’s Cubes! You can submit a photo of yourself, a family member, a famous person, an animal – anything you think would make for an amazing piece of Rubik’s Cube art! Just be creative and have some fun! More details below.
Here’s what to do:
- Submit a photo by uploading it to CubeWorks’ Facebook wall.
- We will then use your submitted photo to create a digital sample of a piece of Rubik’s Cube art using 450 Cubes!
- On August 31st we will upload all submissions to a ‘Contest Gallery’ page where everyone can vote for their favourite piece by ‘Liking’ the photo.
- Voting will close on Tuesday September 18th.
- The submission which receives the most ‘Likes’ will be announced shortly after and will be twisted by hand into a stunning custom piece of Rubik’s Cube art and delivered to the lucky winner who submitted the original image!
Make sure to visit our website for inspiration: www.cubeworks.ca
Remember, the piece with the most Facebook ‘Likes’ will win the contest so share your submission with your friends once the contest opens!
Limit one submission per person.
This contest is open to the world – free shipping within North America.
Wanna see them in action? Check out this time-lapse video of them making their record-breaking piece “The Hand of God”.
Still have some questions? Feel free to contact Cubeworks.