Published on September 25th, 2012 | by VETERANFOXX1
Borderlands 2: What You Need To Know
The game that promised fans a ‘bajillion’ more guns has finally been released. Now, I know many of you are debating how to prioritize your game purchases this fall, so I am going to give you some information to help you decide.
Have you played Borderlands and love it? Buy Borderlands 2.
Have you never played Borderlands but have a sense of humor and like blowing shit up? Buy Borderlands 2.
Are you 12 or take life way to seriously to ever crack a smile? Don’t buy Borderlands 2.
If you haven’t already bought Borderlands 2, don’t worry. Here is a list of everything you need to know before diving in.
- Borderlands 2 offers players an improved driving experience
- New characters available to play
- Maya is reminiscent of Lilith, but with a new play style.
- The campaign is well paced
- More side mission than the original Borderlands
- Improved weapon combat
- More survivability options have been added to early game talent trees
- Much more end game action
- MORE GUNS
- Season pass available for $39 CAD, guaranteeing you 4 DLC expansions (all 4 said to be released before June 2013)
- Tells a great story without being overly serious
- Humorous character upgrades
- A BAJILLION MORE GUNS
- 4 player online co-op
- Local co-op
- The same raunchy style of humour everyone loved from the first Borderlands
- Many returning (and public favourite) NPCs
- Same CL4P-TP (Claptrap) just less annoying
- SO. MANY. MORE. GUNS.
- Awesome Minecraft easter egg allowing you to have Steve’s head instead of your character’s head
Basically many of the same elements that made the original Borderlands game so addicting and amazing can be found in Borderlands 2.
Oh, and if anyone can film and legitimately kill Terramorphous the Invincible, we at G33KPRON would love to see it.